My name is Adam Ghahramani. I'm a marketer, programmer, and crack copywriter, currently obsessing about the blockchain.
Past and Present
- Frequent contributer at VentureBeat. A few of my articles have gone viral or been cited in The New Yorker, Fast Company, Motley Fool, South China Morning Press, and even Congress.
- Adviser to thevinx.network, which is tokenizing wine futures
- Co-founder of bison.gg, a mysterious esports startup
- Frequent copywriter for blockchain startups and creative agencies (I fix bad writing)
- Team member at Working Media Group and Digitent agencies
- Partner at ICv2.com, a media company covering the business of geek culture
- Produced one of the best-reviewed iPhone games of all time (Nimble Strong)
- Founded and managed one of the biggest fandom websites in the world (1m+ members).
- Led mobile for a media company and digital for a creative agency. Helped build the strategy & analytics department for a major media agency.
- Adviser to The Aspen Institute's annual global MBA Case Competition, since 2009!
- Once complimented by Roger Ebert