My name is Adam Ghahramani. I'm a marketer, programmer, data enthusiast, writer, and game designer.
Past and Present
- On the decision sciences team at CMI/Compas, the leading healthcare media agency (stat, data science, machine learning)
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency expert who also teaches and coaches the basics
- Creator of ICICLES, an ice breaker card game on a keyring
- Adviser to Vinsent, which is tokenizing wine
- On the board of ICv2.com, a media company covering the business of geek culture
- VentureBeat contributer
- Creator of the beloved iPhone/Android game Nimble Strong: Bartender in Training
- Founder of one of the biggest fandom websites in the world (1m+ members)
- Led mobile for Wine Spectator and digital for a creative agency (Shanken Creative Group). Helped build the strategy & analytics department at MEC
- Adviser to The Aspen Institute's annual global MBA Case Competition, since 2009!
- Once complimented by Roger Ebert