My name is Adam Ghahramani. I'm a marketer, programmer, data enthusiast, writer, and game designer.
Past and Present
- Team member at Working Media Group and Digitent advertising agencies
- Creator of ICICLES, an ice breaker card game on a keyring.
- Adviser to Vinsent, which is tokenizing wine futures
- Frequent copywriter for blockchain startups and creative agencies (I fix bad writing)
- Partner at ICv2.com, a media company covering the business of geek culture
- VentureBeat contributer.
- Creator of one of the best-reviewed iPhone games of all time (Nimble Strong)
- Founder of one of the biggest fandom websites in the world (1m+ members)
- Led mobile for Wine Spectator and digital for a creative agency (Shanken Creative Group). Helped build the strategy & analytics department at MEC
- Adviser to The Aspen Institute's annual global MBA Case Competition, since 2009!
- Once complimented by Roger Ebert